Tuesday, March 07, 2006

hey all, today going to introduce two songs by 98 degree. Hahahaha......i like their old songs. In fact i would like to introduce this old album of 98 degree, it is" The Collection"...hmmm...I think that is the title....mohahaha....Anyway, it consists of songs like "Invisible Man", "Because of you", "The Hardest Thing", "I Do", "Why", "Thank God I Found You", "The Way You Want Me To", "This Gift", "Was Is It Something I Didn't Say". "Never Let Go" and " True To Your Heart". The songs they sing nowadays are too hip hop for me....hahahaha....i m just too old for it....well the first is I Do (Cherish You)....well, this song reminds me of sec 4.....i think i borrowed the cd from zhuang man and my good friend wrote the lyrics for me....hmmm......nvm....past tense...shall not mention too much!!!The nxt is Why (Are we still friends)....this song reminds me of jenn!!!gosh! shall go sms her her soon, i think she grad for more than 2yrs!!!!shoots!!!well, she has been with me during my sad days!!!Most of you guys wont know jenn coz she is someone i know fr The Scent Shop....wahhh....damn long can?now tt scent shop no longer exist....i jinx it....hahaha....hope you guys enjoy it....Feeling nostalgic...

I Do (Cherish You)
All I am
All I'll be
Everything in this world
All that I'll ever need
Is in your eyes
Shining at me
When you smile I can feel
All my passion unfolding
Your hand brushes mine
And a thousand sensations
Seduce me 'cause

I do, Cherish You
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control

I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
I do

In my world, before you
I lived outside my emotions
Didn't know where I was going
Till that day I found you
How you opened my life
To a new paradise
In a world torn by change
Still with all of my heart
Till my dying day

I do, Cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control

I waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
I do

Why ( Are we still friends)
Oh tell my why
Oh why oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah

We do almost everything
That lovers do
And that's why it's hard
Just to be friends with you
And everytime your heart is broken by the fool
I want you to know
That it hurts me too
It's hard to wipe your tears away,
Knowing that you should be with me

Now, tell me
Why, why are we still friends
When everything says
We should be more than what we are
And tell me why
Everytime I find someone that I like
We always end up just being friends

I would hate for you to find somebody new
Who you really love
Cause it could mean losing you
But am I a fool girl not to say
If I'm always scared
I'll lose you anyway
Somehow someway I've got to choose
Got to choose
No mater if it's win or lose

Now, tell me
Why, why are we still friends
When everything says we should be more than what we are
And tell me why
Everytime I find someone that I like
We always end up just being friends

I don't want to be like your brother
I don't want to be your best friend
I only want to be your lover
When will this end
If I told you that I want to be in your life
If you could be the woman in mine

Now, tell me
Why, why are we still friends
When everything says we should be more than what we are
And tell me why
Everytime I find someone that I like
We always end up just being friends

So, tell me why
Why, why are we still friends
When everything says we should be more than what we are
And tell me why
Everytime I find someone that I like
We always end up just being friends

Why why why why why
Why why why why why
Why are we still friends

There.....2 songs....wahhh....after typing the lyrics of "Why"....i was like....what a dumb song.... I mean firstly, he is quite a failure lah...the part that says, everytime I find someone that I like, we always end up just being friends....I think he shld do some reflection...or should i say a THEY!!!!!hahaha.....actually friends are always better than lover what?No meh?hahaha....Coz this kind of relationship will last forever!!!!!hmmm....naive thinking ya!!!!hahahaha.....Anyway, people are going to think that i m damn love sick!!coz the lyrics say so!!!!like yucks!!!!hahahaha..I m NOT!!! PL-lites....i suddenly thought of our all time FAV SONG!!!!!

*CLAP CLAP AND ACTION*
I LOVE BANANAS
l KNOW THAT MANGOS ARE SWEET
I LOVE PAPAYAS, WOOOSHHHH
BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT
THE SWEET, THE SWEET OF LOVE OF GOD!!!!!

damnnnnnn.....hahahaha......haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............I MISS SCH!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home