Thursday, June 01, 2006

So exciting!!!!



had hell lots of fun yesterday man!!!!!thx peeps!!!It was tiring, music was disgustingly bad but still because of the peers i had.....IT WAS SUPERB!!!!hahahaha

Had invigilation today!!!!I tell you, I was so damn excited and happy with the arrangement, let me tell you why.....i had a break from 2.30pm-3.10pm and another one at 4.45pm-5.15pm!!!!I mean how cool can that be?I was slacking most of the time!!!!!So damn glad!!!!!So hippo and i were enjoying ourselves...feeding ourselves with food and more food!!!!hahahahaha.......

ok, so after my first break, I got to go back to the hall and do some walking right??As i was walking, I felt somebody staring at me!!!!Then i was like, "WHAT"...to my surprised!!!!Is that freaking 3/4 guy!!!!!Yeah, i know i supposed to smile at him the nxt time i see him but i was too shocked to even smile can???I didn expect to see him here!!!!I was like "ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" hahahahahaa........i was right, he is from the same sch as ju jie.....hahahaha.....but anyway, whatever!!!!I was just too excited about my break though i was in charge of his row!!!hahaha.... JA!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home