Sunday, June 04, 2006

Thx Guys


First of all, I must really thank those who bother to sms me or even call to wish me happy birthday!!!I really appreciate it!!!Really, those who usually forget my birthday, actually rem today!!!!Thx for all your effort, really!!!!!Last year, I had a lot of company, presents and was tiring, this year, was simple but I received two BEST presents ever!!!!!

Firstly, my friend picked up smoking recently has decided to give up smoking partially for me. I told him that I was disappointed with him and all. For his health and for me, he decided to give up!!!!!I am so happy for him and touched by his words....Hahahahahaha......So that's the best present i ever ever received!!! For good health....Cheers!!!!!

Next, my brother called me to wish me "Happy Birthday" when he was at tekong!!!So freaking touched!!!!He actually bothers to do this. It is really cheap and easy to make me happy man!!!! I guess this will be the best presents ever!!!!Really!!!!!Gosh.....

Once again!!!Thx guys!!!!I am glad to celebrate with you guys and had hell lots of fun!!!!Take care folks.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home