I was reading my blog, just realized, for almost all my past entries, i had been complaining...what rubbish man? Anyway, fireworks were GREAT!!!!!!i didn know fireworks can be this beautiful. I mean they are always nice, but, wahhhh, it is getting better and better each day. I was chatting with some of my friends, and realized that some of them are freaks!!!They went for all the fireworks season...that is complete madness....hahaha......and that day, something amazing happened.....my friend sent me home after dinner...and guess what?There was a TRAFFIC JAM at about 1am!!!!HELLO!!!!Morning leh....hahaha....i find it super amazing....traffic jam is nothing interesting but at 1AM...that is what i call amazing!!!!
Anyway, back to fireworks, I want to be a firework!!!I know alot of people said that fireworks are short lived. However, I think differently, at least before they died off, they were so enchanting, so beautiful and so magicial. If only my life is something like that. Short lived, never thought so. Think about it, dragonflies have life span of about 2days, so that's called short lived as well. But, guess what? We may be short lived as well. We may die the very nxt moment or whatsoever, if we never live our life to the fullest, then i will say, our lives cannot be compared with fireworks....hahaha...what rubbish? But, i think, life with no regrets. Easier said than done but well, at least take a step at a time, improve a part of you everyday. That is something i m doing, not sure how long it can last, but i want to be a short lived fireworks.......
Anyway, back to fireworks, I want to be a firework!!!I know alot of people said that fireworks are short lived. However, I think differently, at least before they died off, they were so enchanting, so beautiful and so magicial. If only my life is something like that. Short lived, never thought so. Think about it, dragonflies have life span of about 2days, so that's called short lived as well. But, guess what? We may be short lived as well. We may die the very nxt moment or whatsoever, if we never live our life to the fullest, then i will say, our lives cannot be compared with fireworks....hahaha...what rubbish? But, i think, life with no regrets. Easier said than done but well, at least take a step at a time, improve a part of you everyday. That is something i m doing, not sure how long it can last, but i want to be a short lived fireworks.......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home