Sunday, August 27, 2006

WAHAHAHAHA!!!!I had a great day on tuesday!!!!It is always great to have T31 around. I love them all man!!!!For those who didn't go...too bad man!!!You missed out alot!!!!

Anyway, we treated gary and weelip dinner for their belated bday present. Then went to indochine to chill out. This is the dumb part, cheeze and I went to the toilet there. It is pretty cool just that, there is only one tap and the other 2 are gone. Never mind, we are complete idiots, trying out best to figure out how to use that damn tap. It is damn funny. We tried to pull, push, turn, you name it, we DID it...and we just get that tap to function!!!!SIAN!!!!Then a black round thing caught my eye...mind you is on the floor. Then i was telling cheeze, step back.YEAH!!! I happily stepped on it hard, and water splashed out!!!How dumb we can get. EH come on lah...if there is such unique thing, at least inform us. Now, I totally understand why 2 taps are left on the corners, coz some violent girls pulled too hard!!!!At least, we have a bit more brains than them!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!

As if this is not dumb enough, I had another bad incident. So, we called for the bill and left the place. As we were climbing up the steps, fang and i tripped together!!!HAHAHA!!!How is that possible right? Never mind about it, instinctively, I let out a loud scream! WAHAHAHA!!!And i refused to look back at all. I walked away gracefully!!!YAR RIGHT!!!GRACEFULLY!!!HAHA!!!

Interesting....hahaha.....I had hell lot of fun with them, and to spice up the whole thing, my stupidity character just have to join in the fun....how cool!!!!WHATEVER!!!!!HAD FUN!!!! JA NE!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home