disappointment
Just a quick update about what i m doing now. As you can see, my blog has no function at all. HA! I shall use it as a diary, a quick flash back. Few days back, my friend and i suddenly talked about icq, ask yourself, do you still rem your ICQ number? Do you still rem about IRC!!!HA.... oh wells, anyway, thx to SY, we met up and though we met for a short while, i had hell lot of fun, and really look forward to seeing u guys again. And i really want to see WX!!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!! evil chan in action again*grin*
My bro is in taiwan now. Wonder how is the training there. HAHAHAHA....i really miss this brat!hahahahaha......Well, counting down bro, hang on k? See ya on your bday!!!*hugz*
Why disappointed? I was browsing some people's blog just now. I just happened to chance upon it. And i saw my friend. Hmmmm.....i guess we all had grown up and leading each other's life. Promises and all no longer work. What was said before was long forgotten. In the first place, there should not even be any hope ya? Deep inside me, i really hope you will change for a better. But i think you didn perform just as well as expected. If possible i do not wish to see you at all. Know why? So i can rem you as how nice how sweet and all positive qualities. So for any gatherings, i really do not wish to see you. Know what? Give up if you cannot hold onto that promise. Don't put on that front. ARGHHHH!!!!!The disappointment cannot be described at all!!!!!!!!!!I AM REALLY UPSET!!!!!I didn't know you can inflict such pain to me. Took you for granted. Anyway, i wish you all the best, just don't waste your life away. For some reason, i m worried for you man....HAHAHAHA.....oh wells, you chose it.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home