Saturday, April 14, 2007

DEPRESSED!!!


I am depressed, really depressed!!!!!ARGHHHHHH!!!!!It is not projects this time, it is because i m leaving school!!!!Though not official, i am graduating already!!!Whatever fun i had in school is gone for good. Sigh...i mean i m no doubt excited about working and all but school is also one enjoyable time ya? Oh wells, is time to contribute to the society man!!!! just let me whine for a while more k and recap what i had been doing for the past 3yrs!!!!

Year 1 - i can vaguely rem about this two sems!!!!Seriously, i cant recall how our lecturers look like!!!!I m not kidding at all. What i can rem is tt i finished my assignment within 1 day.

Summary of Year 1: I guess i was wasting my time. Didnt really had an aim, wasting my time to the max!!!DAMN IT! if only i could turn back time, i would have pay more attention and study harder!!!!!WHATEVER, is OVER!!!!

Year 2 - the start of sem 3 was freaking tedious!!!I had tons and tons of projects man!!!It is something i nv nv expect!!!But i had fun doing them!!!It is the first time i had so much joy in doing something at the same time feeling stressed, the feeling is shiok!!!Sadist is my middle name!!!!Sem 3 wasnt tt bad, i get to know new pple...gossips and that is where we are starting to unite!!!COOL!!!!!!was a breeze, sem 3 and 4!!!!

Summary of Year 2: Had fun gossiping, working hard together with the same aim. Find life more interesting and of course to all my good friends out there!!!YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

Year 3 - This is worse!!!!BLINK BLINK and the year has come to an end!!!oh wells, tough as well but still managed to go through. Since i m in sem 6 now, i should really note what i can recall man!!!So that i will nv forget this v sem!!!! Went through alot, we had about 10projects and 1 tests. Very tedious but still fun. I get to learn alot of stuff!!Class was more united, enjoyed my mahjong sessions as well. Understand there are different people around, learn to control that foul temper of mine, though not very well done, but i managed to prevent some outburst to some pple, to those i did not, it just got to show, how bad u guys are, or rather, i do have my limit and will work hard towards your level. As mentioned, i had to attend 3/4 of my class, as my resolution, oh wells, i think i did it!!!HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!FOR ONCE!!!!last sem already!!! Good job!!!I m so proud of myself *pat pat*....

Summary of year 3: The only regret i have is unable to make it for class on thur!!!last day of school. I was very determined to go school but i REALLY overslept! SIANNNNNNNNN!!!!i was excited coz i wanted to take pictures with everyone!!!WHAT A WASTE!!!!!

Well, life moves on. It is time to face the working society and a brand new start. I am sure working life aint tt bad, and i will also manage to find people whom i can trust, which i already did!!!I guess no point to think about the past and harp on it....we need to work hard towards our future!!!hard and sad truth but i think will have a nice ending if we work hard!!!Let's work hard dudes!!!!!!LOVE ALL OF YA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home