
i love them all
I AM SUPER DUPER IMPRESSED WITH MY DEARIES!!!!!!!hahahaha.....i really cant believed it! was studying the whole day yesterday and met ju jie and cheeze for dinner and movie. After the show, ju jie and decided to go clubbing, but then again, is only the two of us, it can get really really boring, so we decided to try our luck by asking around. AND GUESS WHAT!!!!Fang and kok joined us in the end....I CANT BELIEVED IT!!!!REALLY!!!!!!!Fang had his exam on tue and nxt paper on the coming mon, and kok will be having his first paper on coming wed. I am super impressed. Such great friend i m and such wonderful friends i have!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Anyway, we clubbed till about 2.30am and went home, thx fang for sending me hm!!!!I am so impressed with them and i really really find tt is a need to blog this.....HAHAHAHA.....Anyway, zouk was fun, we had hell lots of fun....haven been clubbing for like months, oh wells, i guess that's the reason why they join us as well.....pics are dark but i must tell show everyone!!!The siao '4's and i really love them all!!! ~muacksz~ (val and gary, dn u just hate it coz u missed out on alot -bleah- but i still love u all!!!!hahahahha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home