THX GUYS!!!!!
oh well oh well, i have not been updating my blog. Exams are over and now unofficially graduate!!!! This is so exciting!!!!!
I must say a BIG THANK YOU to all my loved ones. HAHAHA!!!!! First and foremost, my family. This year, they bought me a cake and sang me a birthday song. And of course, they were the first to celebrate my bday.
Next, my boss treated all of us for lunch. And of course i got my colleagues singing bday song for me too. *touched*
During work, my sec sch friends came in with a cake at my shoppie and sang me a song. I was so touched and surprised to see them. I mean this is really something i least expected!!!!
After work, my colleagues bought me a cake and sang me a song again!!!HAHAHA!!!!Thx guys i really appreciate it!!!And sorry for the outburst, well, I MADE IT!!!!!Thx for all those who stand by me!!!I was touched and not forgetting my bosses and everyone!!!!
Will be blogging a few entries on different issues, things which i learnt at work.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home