Training my stamina
For this while, I was blessed, facing wonderful and nice customers. Of course, life is full of ups and downs. Finally, i met a nasty and unreasonable customer. Which sane company allows you to change a brand new piece after using for 4years? Oh wells, nothing bad about the whole conversation with that customer. In fact, I was quite pleased with myself. The way I handled the matter, though not very well handled but still I think I did reasonably well. The whole "so called negotiation" went on for about 2hours. He really puts me to a test. And I really got to thank him for the experience.
And of course, I got to thank one of my friend. She once said to me, "If the person is mean to you, you must treat him/her better to make them feel guilty". I wasn't really into making feeling guilty, more of rectifying his problem. What I also learnt was to be persistent.
Next, from my boss, he taught me some ways to handle angry people. Just let them vent all their frustration, they can hold they anger for too long. They will simmer down and that's when you start reasoning out with them. No point to head on.
I think this is quite true. The reason to why i pen this down is not just a reminder to myself of how I am going to handle similar cases. But also to share this with everyone who chance upon my blog and learn something about it. It is about EQ, which is very important in our life.
I was in fact very happy even with that customer's scolding and what not. I was scared at first but gradually, I know I am a lot stronger than I was 2hrs back. I really mean it. Next time, I am able to handle such customers a lot better.
Oh ya, today a customer came up to me and said "Just to let you know, we really like your service!" Awwwww, how many times do I really get to hear that man? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!Quite a fair bit but he really made my day.
Ok, enough for today!!!!! One formula: Situation x environment x person!!!! Hahaha....will talk about it the next time round.HAHAHAHAHA
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home